Sunday, January 27, 2013

Upcoming Events


This is me reading at the first installment of the wonderful Pigeon Coop Arts Salon, a night of live music and readings put on by John Dylan Keith and Sarah Masslon.  Here's an audio recording of me reading "Address to the Greenville Senior Women’s Club 35th Annual Pedigreed Dog Show by the Mystery Writer H.L. Lemontre" - thanks to Molly Thompson for this!  Come to the next one, it will be absolutely wonderful.  

February 10 is the next Hot Dish - this time we're doing a Sunday brunch.  Come for the waffles and the morning drinking, stay for readings - and music! - by Amelia Gray, Wendy Molyneux, Joshua Shenk, LaMuff, J. Ryan Stradal, and also, slightly, me.

Also on February 9 I'll be doing Sketch Cram at Upright Citizen's Brigade.  Basically, I show up at UCB on Saturday morning, me and the other writers write up a brand-new sketch show from 10am-7pm, and then it's rehearsed and performed by the actors that night.  If you're up and around at midnight on Saturday, come see it!

Labels: , ,