Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I migrated my blog to Google today, replacing the old and unstable title tags with handy labels.

In my stint at that's Shanghai, I have written more than 150 articles. The restaurant reviews are of local interest only, but I added some that's music reviews to my folio page.

Today I also booked our hotels for India. Indian hotel websites are charming. For example, Hotels of India enlivens their photographs with an oversized red wine glass photoshopped onto every single photo. See two examples. Meanwhile, Royal Court India strives above all for technical accuracy.

In the course of my research, I also discovered there is a Delhi, Louisiana. I discovered this after I spent some time mistakenly researching Louisiana's Best Western Delhi. I would rather not say how much time.